A one-day workshop for primary teachers, parents and childcare providers to find inspiration in storytelling and creating your own stories and verses.
Understanding how gesture and song are the roots of language development.
Attuning to our breathing rhythm
• for calm and vitality in our teaching
• for excellent classroom management
• to strengthen our voice and pacing in teaching and storytelling
• to discover inspiration in storytelling
• to deepen our understanding of movement and literacy.
The workshop is facilitated by Nell Smyth. Nell is a Steiner teacher, trainer and author. She brings a wealth of experience working with early years, in primary and secondary education and with adults, both in Ireland, and internationally.
€30/€20 students. Limited to 20 places.
Booking information at http://www.saoirsewaldorf.com/workshops/.
For more information on the ‘Learning to Learn’ series of workshops, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.